Original topic:

Washer SmartThings interface is broken

(Topic created: 03-19-2024 06:04 AM)
Borschik
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I’ve just bought a new washer WW80AG6S28AEUA and connected it to SmartThings. The problem is that on all videos, screenshots, reviews the washer intrface in smartthings looks totally different. It has slim blue icons, animations, lists. Mine looks very barebones (like a beta or a dev test build), with just huge greentexted buttons and the Laundry Recipe button always being greyed out.
Tried resetting, reinstalling, reconnecting, changing phone language, changing font size, installing older app version, connecting to different wifi, deleting cache but nothing helps.

What can be done? It driving me nuts, cause I really want that Laundry Recipe function and normal interface.

This is how it should look

This is how it looks like on my Samsung phone

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

That does look a bit odd 😕 I'd check to make sure the app itself is up-to-date. If the app is updated, you can check out our Smart Things community or by calling them at 866-813-2404

0 Likes
Borschik
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you, my app version is the newest, and also I tried installing an older version as well. Funny thing is that Community actually send me here 😉 https://community.smartthings.com/t/washer-smartthings-interface-is-broken/279890/2

0 Likes
SamsungLivingCs
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I'm sorry for the confusion in your use. The green part is normal and it is a new version of SmartThings.
It has been applied since the product of '21. Thank you.

0 Likes