JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washer taking much longer to complete cycle

(Topic created: 07-26-2022 05:55 AM)
userQnlVdJmYZn
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My washer is 4 months old, purchased from Samsung, brand new. My last  4 loads I have tried to complete seems to be having issues.  It takes way longer for them to complete. It pauses.  My quick wash setting which is around 30 minutes took 1 hour and 42 minutes to complete.   My deep washes, or heavy wash won't even finish, it just pauses.  It will fill water up for a second and then stop, and nothing happens for a minute or 2 and then it will add water for a few seconds and then stop, and it just repeats until it pauses about 30 minutes of trying to fill with water.   What could this be?? My smart app states my washer is running normal

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello there and thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding the washer. I recommend unplugging the washer for 90 secs as a manual reset. If the issue reoccurs you can give this troubleshooting steps a try- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01203005/ and I advise you to send a private message to one of us moderator's to look into service options as you will need to have a technician look at the washer if the issue is still present. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Washers and Dryers
Samsung support 1-800-726-7864
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello there and thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding the washer. I recommend unplugging the washer for 90 secs as a manual reset. If the issue reoccurs you can give this troubleshooting steps a try- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01203005/ and I advise you to send a private message to one of us moderator's to look into service options as you will need to have a technician look at the washer if the issue is still present.