Original topic:

How to Change Accounts on Spectrum TV App

(Topic created: 06-16-2020 07:27 AM)
userpjeWeS0RkM
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I want to log out of the Spectrum App and log in with a different email address.  I have removed the app and reinstalled and it remembers what I was logged in before.  There is nothing in the app that shows settings and logout.

18 Replies
Solution
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

On my app, I just press the Return button which brings up an overlay on the left, select Settings, and then scroll all the way to the bottom where it says Sign Out.

userpjeWeS0RkM
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

That worked!!!  Thank you

0 Likes
usertkXSZ6QzpR
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am having the same problem. I have a new Samsung smart tv, when I install the spectrum app it never offers a sign in. Just loads and doesn't include my full channel package. I feel like I have tried everything. Thanks in advance! 

userVMsWwdxXTH
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Having same problem

0 Likes
userZzge5BDWG1
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have the same issue.

0 Likes
usertkXSZ6QzpR
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am having the same problem. I have a new Samsung smart tv, when I install the spectrum app it never offers a sign in. Just loads and doesn't include my full channel package. I feel like I have tried everything. Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
usernoBtfS75RP
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I get a message saying i need to upgrade my spectrum subscription, i press the return button in an attempt to sign in to my friends account but it does not let me, literally nothing happens. Any other suggestions i might be able to benefit from?

userVMsWwdxXTH
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

If you find out please tell me can't log in

0 Likes
Waterfalls2020
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I do not understand what you mean.... just press return button. 

My spectrum service is disconnected. I want to log out of one spectrum account (that is disconnected) then log into a different spectrum account with new login credentials. Yet I can figure out how to log out of the spectrum app.

0 Likes