JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Light bleeding through UN65J8500, defective design, looking for class action lawsuit to join.

(Topic created: 01-02-2024 10:41 AM)
userH8etT1S7uR
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I've had it with this UN65J8500 TV.

It is obvious to anyone that Samsung doesn't stand behind their products and knowingly designed and sold to consumers these defective TVs.

I am on a mission to find a class action lawsuit to join to seek compensation for this fire hazard of a  $3000 TV I purchased.

I will also be hitting the product review sites to post photos of my defective TV on EVERY page I can find showing these defects to everyone in the world. I am so sick of Billion dollar companies screwing over consumers. I am coming for you Samsung.

2 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
It's a nearly 10 year old TV, you shouldn't be surprised to see panel degradation after that time.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello, @userH8etT1S7uR . We're sorry to see you're upset! We do not see where you've contacted Samsung regarding this, Could you reach out to one of our moderators via a PM and provide additional details about exactly what is happening with your television? We're happy to investigate this further.