JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

QN65 remote works on first button pressed but then flashes red and no buttons work after

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
KevinM88
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have a QN65 and my remote stopped working. If I remove the batteries and put them back in (fresh batteries), the first button I press works, but any button after that does not work and flashes red. This would mean that its paired to my TV if the first button I press works? I've tried resetting and re-pairing but it never actually re-pairs.. Not sure what else to do to fix it. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ESchouten
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

So what I did that ended up working is navigate via using my phone as a remote to the settings menu to re-pair the remote. This fixed the issue. I hope your phone is already paired to your tv...

View solution in context

2 Replies
ESchouten
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have this exact problem! It started a couple of days ago, software update problem? I have to reset the tv by holding the power button and hard shutoff the device. I can use my phone as remote.

0 Likes
Solution
ESchouten
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

So what I did that ended up working is navigate via using my phone as a remote to the settings menu to re-pair the remote. This fixed the issue. I hope your phone is already paired to your tv...