Original topic:

Rearrange Apps in Smart Hub

(Topic created: 12-04-2020 04:19 PM)
userU1jKJL3yjb
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have series 7 43" TV. 

I watched the video on how to rearrange the apps that I pressed Home button -> Apps -> Setting (gear icon) -> click on app that I want to move -> Move. 

However, even though the order does change there, the order on the Smart Hub still does NOT change.

Most of them are pre-installed apps that I cannot even try to remove the app from the TV and install it again, which then I will be able to set the order when I install the app. 

Does anyone know how to fix this? 

7 Replies
user4tSZbyGmhA
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have the same problem. 

Solution
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Press and hold the Enter button on the app tile you want to rearrange on Smart Hub, and a drop down menu will have a Move option.

user0hff2HKl1z
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have the same problem with series 7 43" tv. There is no option to move in the drop down box. Only delete & lock. 

0 Likes
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
The drop down menu is only available when you press the Home button and long press Select the app tile you want to move. I think you're in the Apps Store Settings page, which shows only delete and lock.
user0hff2HKl1z
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

You're right. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
userEACkCoDPZn
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you Thank you Thank you.   I have called Samsung Support 3 times and spent hours trying to solve that problem.   I even said to the Samsung folk "there must a single switch I am missing" but no one ever told me about the Long Press.

0 Likes
user0hff2HKl1z
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have the same problem. There's no option to move on the drop down. 

0 Likes