Original topic:

Tvandyou.tv is it a scam

(Topic created: 10-19-2023 12:07 PM)
Chris0830
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I got email to sign up to be part of tv viewing monitoring tracking program. I thought nothing of it and signed up and got my mini tablet yesterday to login and get started.  The piece of paper it came on looks like a complete scam. The webpage .tv and nothing likable from Samsung website having me believing this is 100% a scam. Convince me it is not a scam?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
TV and You is an official Samsung program. It is not a scam. Several Samsung Care Ambassadors participate. 🙂

https://www.tvandyou.tv/faq

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
TV and You is an official Samsung program. It is not a scam. Several Samsung Care Ambassadors participate. 🙂

https://www.tvandyou.tv/faq
nick710
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
How do you participate if employed by samsung as it's against the rules 🤔 "3.4. Samsung Employee Eligibility. Employees of Samsung are prohibited from participating in the Panel. You acknowledge that you are not a Samsung employee (or an employee of a Panel Partner) and you agree that nothing in this Agreement creates an employee relationship with either Samsung, nor is the Agreement intended to do so."
VerbumVeritum
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Samsung Care Ambassadors are not employed by Samsung or this Community. We are regular users who have been around a long time and have been recognized as being friendly and knowledgeable. 🙂

ArmyWifeFL
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

if this is not a scam, why can't i find a section for troubleshooting? I got a tablet yesterday, put it on the charger and want to set it up and it is asking me for a pin number. 

Cambam527
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
You don't want to set up ANYTHING on the tablet . SKIP EVERYTHING YOU CAN aside from the terms you have to agree to
Cambam527
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
My question is more where can I see my points that I'm supposedly being paid for this and how often am I to expect said payment