cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Lines on tv screen 55 inch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My tv is less than 2 years old & it has vertical lines on it . Tv was almost $1000& should last a long time. Is there a fix for this ? 
Tv is basement so it doesn't get to much use. 
also it turns on by itself sometimes . Not sure how or why. 
Can someone help please

thank you  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Lines on tv screen 55 inch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You've done the suggested troubleshooting.  At this point I would want to have a technician out to look at the television.  Could you send me a private message with your full model and serial number?  I would like to look into this further for you http://bit.ly/2ihPL97.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do the lines appear on all sources, inputs, and the picture test? Is it plugged into a surge protector or a wall outlet directly?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The lines happen on all inputs. It's plugged into the wall just like my other three TVs. 42 years old and I've never experienced anything like this on a brand new TV well sorry for your and a half old when I paid almost $1000 for it very very very disappointed with Samsung

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You've done the suggested troubleshooting.  At this point I would want to have a technician out to look at the television.  Could you send me a private message with your full model and serial number?  I would like to look into this further for you http://bit.ly/2ihPL97.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone at Samsung please email me ? Very upset with Samsung & pretty ousted off about my tv since it's only 1,5 years old. I seen TVs I have three-year warranty and this one is supposedly only has a one year warranty what is going on with your poor products Samsung ? Guess when you have millions you don't give a about your customers the poor people. Very unprofessional 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send a message via the link provided by @SamsungJam with the TV's model and serial number. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I send you private message ??