Original topic:

A03: randomly powering off or restarting

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
JaceAurelius
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

After the One UI 6.1 update my Galaxy A03s started to power off randomly or restart randomly on its own. Went on for almost a week and then wouldn't power on. I've been arguing with my phone carrier [Verizon] on getting a replacement/upgrade, as well as been arguing with Samsung Support over the issue.

I was sent to a repair center by customer support, but apparently they didn't have any clue about the referral order. As I don't have spare funds right now [between jobs with piling bills] I couldn't afford the $40 the repair center wanted to initiate a diagnostic. Phone was unresponsive, so a factory reset was not able to be done [factory resets are free].

My phone is a year past warranty but in my opinion, since it's a software update pushed by Samsung that damaged my phone, Samsung should hold itself accountable and either offer to cover repair costs or replacement costs.

SYOTDSOTM
0 Likes
2 Replies
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Your A03s have the 6.1 update?
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
And also samsung isn't going to do any of that, They just going to tell u to send in your phone do they can fix it and you'll be without a phone for a month or so