Omid15
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Screenshot_20240522_131550_One UI Home.jpg

ā€ƒ

Ū²Ū°Ū²Ū“Ū°ŪµŪ²Ū²_Ū±Ū³Ū±Ū²Ū°Ū“.jpg

ā€ƒ

. I have a Galaxy A15 4G, but when I connect the 25 charger to it, the 15-watt charge animation is displayed, and the charging bar is green instead of blue. And instead of displaying ultra-fast charge, it displays fast charging. The adapter is also 25 watts of original Samsung. And it charges other phones 25 watts. But I don't know what the problem is with this phone. Fst charge is turned on in settings. Please help me.

2 Replies
MrShujin
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Have you tried a Different wall plug? I been using and Anker wall plug for my Galaxy S23 to super fast charge it and it works amazingly well
0 Likes
joeschmo19
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This could also be a specific setting that needs to be changed. On my a14, if you go to settings>battery>charging settings, there'll be a switch to flip that says fast charging. After I turned it on, fast charging did work, but I got my fast charger after I found the switch and flipped it, so it could not change anything. Also you can check if it is an issue with the charging itself with the testing tools in the support section of the app.
0 Likes