JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

A53 5G bricked after June 2024 update. No cell service.

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Members_A0X1jSk
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

June 2024 update disconnected my A53 5G from cell service. I now have a paperweight that cannot make calls.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_A0X1jSk
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I'm sorry, someone stole my account and fraudulently enrolled me with another provider. It was NOT the phone.

I apologize, but it took hours to figure it out. My Verizon service through Safelink was off, because my account was enrolled fraudulently with someone else.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You have two options. You can either take your device to a local You Break I Fix store (make sure it is a corporate-owned and -operated one). They will factory data reset it and flash it with new software. This will probably cost you about $99.99 plus tax. The alternative is to send it to Samsung. They may or may not charge you something similar, and then you will be without your phone for up to 10 business days. Unless this becomes a known issue (meaning that thousands upon thousands of people have had this issue), Samsung will not take responsibility for this.
0 Likes
3Fees
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can flash your phone up yourself, option 3.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
Solution
Members_A0X1jSk
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I'm sorry, someone stole my account and fraudulently enrolled me with another provider. It was NOT the phone.

I apologize, but it took hours to figure it out. My Verizon service through Safelink was off, because my account was enrolled fraudulently with someone else.

0 Likes