Original topic:

A54: unable to fix video background

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
GAGirl88
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I AM LIVID!!! Been trying for months to get my video background fixed. How long is it going to take for you to figure out why the toggle off button disappeared from the advanced video features? I never turned that on! Happened with one of your updates, and it's incredibly annoying to not be able to Zoom, FB Messenger call, etc. without a full colored background. FIX THIS!!!

6 Replies
LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Those are all different applications with their own settings. I don't think this is a samsung proprietary setting for background videos...unless it's just one of those things that I've never used myself. Can you provide a screenshot of exactly what you're talking about? (the toggle)

0 Likes
GAGirl88
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
There used to be a switch here to turn this off. Now there is no way for your video calls to be anything besides a blank color surrounding your face1721158442306.jpg
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
What about where you can add your own image below the colors? Does that work?
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I mean, I know you want to turn it off, but maybe something else besides the colors might be something to consider.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Can you not turn it off in the camera settings when you are in the call?  I don't know, as I don't make video calls. From what I'm reading, it looks like it's controlled by the camera/app you are calling in.  I could be wrong though, won't be the first time.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I found this, you might want to read here: Re: UI 6.1 Video Call Effects NO Turn Off - Samsung Members

0 Likes