JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

As a Samsung phone user i want to quick reject calls using RCS text messages and not SMS messages

(Topic created: 08-16-2023 06:25 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

As a Samsung phone user, I want to be able to quickly decline incoming calls by utilizing RCS text messages, as opposed to SMS messages. This will enable me to efficiently handle my calls and reply using contemporary messaging technology.

Acceptance Criteria:

• Given that I am using my Samsung phone,
  • and the caller is employing RCS messaging,
  • When an incoming call is received,
  • I should have the option to swiftly reject the call using an RCS text message.
  • The rejection message should be sent using RCS technology.
  • The rejection message should not incur any SMS charges from the telecommunications company.
  • The rejection process should be intuitive and user-friendly.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Please keep in mind, network services such as calling, SMS or MMS messages, network signals, mobile data, or hotspots are the responsibility of the service providers.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Please keep in mind, network services such as calling, SMS or MMS messages, network signals, mobile data, or hotspots are the responsibility of the service providers.

0 Likes