Original topic:

Between the Samsung A05s and A15, which one is best recommended?

(Topic created: a month ago)
myicc
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

my mom currently has the tecno pop 4 which is a terrible phone, it lags alot to the point where I almost broke it in half. my mother's birthday was last week and im planning on getting her either the A05s or the A15 (she just needs a long lasting battery life and some durability) so which one would y'all recommend?

4 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I would go with the A15 the link below will help explain the differences between the two
https://versus.com/en/samsung-galaxy-a05-vs-samsung-galaxy-a15

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

GoogleDude
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I would go with the A15 it's just better and it's really cheap.
0 Likes
BendyA15
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I told my wife to grab the A15, when she arrived in the shop she was offered a 4G model for a huge discount, so I ended up with that... and it's pretty sweet.

Love the display, software isn't as bad as I expected, though overall use it's not as smooth as my son's iphone13 (I had a first generation iphone SE) but I guess mostly it'll take time to adjust.

So my advice - take the discount, I'm sure 4G is fast enough if you're not tethering it to a laptop for torrenting.

0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have an A15, and the battery is great. Charges fast as well. Both phones have a 5000 mah battery, so i would think either would be great.
0 Likes