Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Brand new A35 5G will not wake lock screen when getting a notification

9 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Would think be a setting for it maybe need to mess with lock screen and notification
0 Likes
childofGod8
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

That's what I thought but that is not the case. I would not have spent $500.00 on this phone if I knew samsung removed the feature. I really dislike apple and iPhone enbut maybe that is the only way to get this to work.

0 Likes
childofGod8
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yup all on. Just reset all settings per samsung support. Still no change. It has to be something in the software/updates that someone missed
0 Likes
IanTaylor
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

i have exactly same problem

0 Likes
childofGod8
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
They told me to bring phone to authorized repair place under warranty. The repair place looked at I was crazy and didn't know what to do.
I was hoping the new update would address this issue but just updated my phone last night and that was bot part of my update apparently.
It socks they had something working so well then remove screen wake after notification is just beyond me why..... if you find many more info please let us know.
0 Likes
IanTaylor
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have contacted Samsung 3 times, each time giving them access via the remote app. None of them have solved the problem.

childofGod8
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you for the update.
This whole thing is really making me consider going to iPhone as much as I can not stand iPhone
0 Likes
IanTaylor
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Testing Glimpse Notifications https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlEABmj-_bU

Learn how to make samsung phone wake for notifications in this video. For more videos like this then please leave a like. GuideRealm is the home of technology-based how-to's, guides & tips Equipment & tools I use (affiliate links): Tubebuddy (YouTube tools): ...
0 Likes
IanTaylor
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Glimpse Notifications Works well

0 Likes