Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I can't get the android 14 software update on my galaxy A14 5G

18 Replies
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Oh that's easy I had the same issue and u have to get a Sim card from the previous carrier u were with and put it in your phone and the updates will come
0 Likes
FoxRider
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This phone is with the same carrier I've always had
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Oh my bad, Sorry I can't help, Idk what to tell u besides your phone might be defective and u might need to change it cause you should have been received the update no matter what carrier you're with or maybe change your carrier, Idk it's all up to u
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sir will do. What does your service provider software version show. Settings, About phone, Service provider software version, 3 letter designation, example XXA,XXA ... XXU,XXU...

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
FoxRider
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Cricket and Aio
0 Likes
golondrino14
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Service provider
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Here is the latest Samsung firmware to download to a pc. Scroll down and you'll see instructions to flash your phone, if you have any questions feel free to ask away, your welcome.

https://samfw.com/firmware/SM-A146U/AIO

Build date 20240703144500

If your not comfortable doing this a Samsung service center can flash your phone up to date.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
FoxRider
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How do u contact Samsung service center
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Search on web for Samsung service center, under Samsung. com there is Service Locator select phones and follow the prompts, put in zip code and get list of Samsung repair centers in your area.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes