Original topic:

How can I stop from someone connecting to my phone via Samsung apps?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
blogue11b
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have been having issues with someone connecting to my phhone via Samsung apps. How can I stop this?!? They screen mirror and watch my passwords change. Also where do I find the search for settings in settings on a galaxy they have my phone jacked up and I run my business thru this phone

8 Replies
LBLB
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm having exactly the same issue!! HELP
BoiBoi88g
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Wow, I thought I was the only person having these issues
0 Likes
PeachyJayy
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Turn off Bluetooth or remove the PREMISSON in your settings or block them
0 Likes
MrGhoul
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Check your permissions for all your apps for unusual permissions by going to permissions in device settings > permissions manager. Check to see if "sharing" is enabled on certain apps. View the connected devices in Samsung and Google accounts and delete the ones you don't recognize.
The search for settings is located on the top left of the device settings page above your profile picture / name, tap on the magnifier.
0 Likes
blogue11b
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
They are connecting through there phone but using mine
0 Likes
MrGhoul
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes, I gave you some options to follow.
0 Likes
justN7
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Try go on your setting , click connection, then click more connection . It will have Near by Scanning device . Turn it off
0 Likes
0riginulll
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Can you screen record them screen recording you and then report it but not sure who you would report it to. Hopefully you can get concrete evidence of this absurd dilemma. Sorry you are going through that.
0 Likes