JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I make my unlocked phone work with SIM from a different original carrier?

(Topic created: 12-12-2023 12:45 PM)
nikkiS1616
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

How do I make My straight talk Sim card work for my metro phone?
I unlocked it so it should except it but what else do I do 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you phone is carrier unlocked, you have to switch your service over from Metro by T-Mobile to Straight Talk. Kindly reach out to the Straight Talk for assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you phone is carrier unlocked, you have to switch your service over from Metro by T-Mobile to Straight Talk. Kindly reach out to the Straight Talk for assistance.
0 Likes
ACEJC
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You'll have to change your internet settings to access the web. Or to even run any apps or play games. I would look through my apps and make sure. I don't have an Android system Web View build on my phone. Which works hand and hand with a Sim tool kit app. That tries to run your whole system through that tool kit app. Which limits your ability to search out what you want to find on the internet. Honestly I would drop Straight Talk and go with cricket there very comparable to Straight Talk. Better security and customer care. And go with a E Sim. Make sure someone isn't encrypted your phone without your approval. Then they control your phone. Sorry about getting off the subject, but I hope that something was said to help you out!!!
0 Likes