Original topic:

How to get rid of Pressure marks on my screen

(Topic created: 11 hours ago)
Fidelis99
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Please guys I need your help i unknowingly slept on my phone and its now having a pressure mark on the screen Please what  can I do to make the pressure marks fade away or could it be permanent I just bought the phone some weeks ago so I'm very anxios šŸ˜Ÿ 

0 Likes
13 Replies
tunechi13
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Probably just have to get a new screen, if you got the phone a couple weeks ago it may still be under warranty.
Fidelis99
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

How does the warranty work do I have to order for another one and what is the procedure??

0 Likes
tunechi13
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Well I'd take the phone back to where you bought it, tell them the situation and see if it's still under warranty. If it is they will be able to fix the screen probably the same day within a hour, they can't really just tell you to come back in a week it is a phone after all so you'd never know when it was truly finished. If it's not under warranty I'd call a phone repair shop nearby and get some quotes, it's not to terribly expensive, they'll ask what happened, how it happened and what kind of phone it is.
0 Likes
Fidelis99
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Ok thanks 

0 Likes
tunechi13
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You're welcome, Goodluck
0 Likes
Fidelis99
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

But my phone was having a screen protector though i don't know why it still got the marks 

0 Likes
tunechi13
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Think about it like a TV screen, if you push your finger on it you'll see a rainbow of colors and a mark that will slowly fade away, if your head or hard surface of your body was on it all night it still would have caused the issue unfortunately. Screen protectors are more for protecting scratches and if you drop the phone it'll absorb the impact instead of your actual screen taking the damage. I'm actually surprised you didn't crack the screen with the constant pressure all night.
0 Likes
Fidelis99
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

So do you think it would actually fade away with time?

0 Likes
tunechi13
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
More than likely no, because it's a glass screen it's a hard surface it's permanently there until replaced
0 Likes