JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to save google doc to sd card on Galaxy AO3s

(Topic created: 12-21-2023 01:15 PM)
ksapk
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

How do I  save a google doc to sd card on Galaxy AO3s. I have tried but can't seem to do it.  Thanks for any help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@ksapk Sorry but the directions I provided are for using the MyFiles app, not the Google Drive app. 

From the Google Drive app, you would need to select the 3 dots at the end of the file name. Select download. If it doesn't give you a location choice, then you would need to open the MyFiles app and move it to your SD card per the instructions I provided earlier. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
LongHiker
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@ksapk Try this:

1. Open the MyFiles app on your phone
  2. Click on Google Drive
  3. Find the Google doc that you want to save to the SD card and long press on it. 
  4. Click the Move (or Copy( icon which appears at the bottom of the screen. 
  5. Go to the top of the screen and click on the envelope icon which is pointing to Google Drive
  6. Navigate to the SD card and then click Move here (or copy here) at bottom right. 
0 Likes
ksapk
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks LongHiker.  I opened Google Drive and long pressed on the google doc. There is no Move or Copy that appears on the bottom of screen.  I think one of the problems my be that the Galaxy AO3s may not have the ability to do this because it is the lowest of the Galaxy models.  I've run across problems that even Samsung support taking over my phone can't fix or even figure out why.  

Thanks

0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@ksapk Sorry but the directions I provided are for using the MyFiles app, not the Google Drive app. 

From the Google Drive app, you would need to select the 3 dots at the end of the file name. Select download. If it doesn't give you a location choice, then you would need to open the MyFiles app and move it to your SD card per the instructions I provided earlier. 

ksapk
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

That worked.  Thanks for the help