Original topic:

I forgot screen lock pin

(Topic created: Saturday)
BroqueMomma
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Both phones are registered with the Samsung. It's my understanding that I could do a remote unlock. How do I do this? It does it for my A15, but it won't do it for my A32.
5 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It should work the same way for both phones. Unfortunately, if you can find no other way, you will have to force a factory reset and restore your backup. Backups are restored withot passeords or biometrics, so you will have to set all that up again.
BroqueMomma
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Unfortunately this is not an option as I have evidence on there for criminal case
0 Likes
BroqueMomma
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
They'.
Re a way to think the data from that phone through smartthings without it being unlocked
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I posted an article in another thread on how to unlock via samsung find. Also, all your evidence and fata would be contained in the bavkup. Otherwise, there'd be no point in a backup.
0 Likes
z5lar
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you're trying to remotely unlock your Samsung Galaxy A32 through Samsung's Find My Mobile service, here are the steps you can follow:

1. **Ensure Find My Mobile is Enabled**:
- Make sure that you have previously registered and enabled Find My Mobile on your Samsung Galaxy A32. This feature allows you to remotely unlock your device if needed.

2. **Access Find My Mobile**:
- Go to the Samsung Find My Mobile website on a web browser: [Find My Mobile](https://findmymobile.samsung.com).
- Log in using the Samsung account credentials that are associated with your Galaxy A32.

3. **Locate and Unlock Your Device**:
- After logging in, you should see your registered devices.
- Select your Samsung Galaxy A32 from the list of devices.
- Look for the option to "Unlock" your device remotely. This feature allows you to bypass the lock screen (PIN, pattern, password) on your phone.

4. **Follow On-Screen Instructions**:
- Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm and complete the unlock process.
- Your Samsung Galaxy A32 should now be unlocked remotely if the conditions are met and the service is available for your device model.

5. **Note**:
- Remote unlock through Find My Mobile may not be available in all regions or for all carriers. If you encounter issues, you may need to contact Samsung support or your carrier for further assistance.

If Find My Mobile doesn't allow you to unlock your Galaxy A32 remotely, it's recommended to contact Samsung customer support directly for assistance tailored to your specific situation. They can provide guidance or alternative methods to unlock your device.
0 Likes