Original topic:

I like the Samsung A35 5g so far!

(Topic created: 8 hours ago)
Nae1891
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I got the Samsung a35 5g as my work phone also as a backup phone. I like it so far I am a Samsung fan so that's why I got one.

Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I didnt even get the option i went to my provider and they just gave me what they had i didnt even question it but i do have a lot of apps but my photos and stuff go on my google drive
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Oh okay and who are u with?
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
T mobile
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Okay I'm with them also and they supposed to ask you and not just give u what they want to give u
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Honestly he went to the back and grabbed the box šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€:female_sign: im not mad or frustrated i love my phone once i pay it off ill be even more happy
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Okay that's good u love your phone, I still have the s22ultra and I love my phone also
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
See i wanted the s24 ultra but they said i would have to put a down-payment and i wasnt doing that so i got the 24 šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Oh šŸ˜Æ yea that's true but u may have dodged a bullet there cause I see the s24 ultra have so many complaints than the smaller s24s so I will say u did great šŸ‘šŸ¾
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I seen so many complaints about the new devices too which is wild to me but i mean it happens they get all buggy and start tripping šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€:female_sign:
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes that's true it happens with these phones :mobile_phone:
0 Likes