Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Is it getting it the same time as A13 which might be Jan or Feb

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
These are the phones that will receive the one UI 6 update. The A Series phones.
Galaxy A73Galaxy A72Galaxy A54Galaxy A53Galaxy A52 series:Galaxy A52 5GGalaxy A52sGalaxy A34Galaxy A33Galaxy A24Galaxy A23Galaxy A14Galaxy A13Galaxy A04s
Note that some of the mentioned devices in the budget range may get the stripped-down “One UI Core” version of the update if they were launched with One UI Core. So, they will not receive the complete One UI 6 experience and may miss out on features that require more powerful hardware. I hope this helps.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
These are the phones that will receive the one UI 6 update. The A Series phones.
Galaxy A73Galaxy A72Galaxy A54Galaxy A53Galaxy A52 series:Galaxy A52 5GGalaxy A52sGalaxy A34Galaxy A33Galaxy A24Galaxy A23Galaxy A14Galaxy A13Galaxy A04s
Note that some of the mentioned devices in the budget range may get the stripped-down “One UI Core” version of the update if they were launched with One UI Core. So, they will not receive the complete One UI 6 experience and may miss out on features that require more powerful hardware. I hope this helps.
AshtonBM
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Don't forget the A03S. It's included in the lineup for One UI 6 Core
0 Likes
Ethan316
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No it's not
0 Likes
AshtonBM
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes it is.
0 Likes
jacoblodiceofficalyt
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No it wasn't as far as I can tell it is only getting oneui5 because how low end it is having tested it it isn't even stable on one ui 5
0 Likes
AshtonBM
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I've been using it just fine on OneUI 5 Core.
0 Likes
jacoblodiceofficalyt
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The ao3s will die this year soon only receiving small security updates for the rest of this year
0 Likes