JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Make Homepage as default

(Topic created: 01-22-2024 03:35 AM)
cfan
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

How can you take homepage to default? Also I put my gallery on the cloud and I lost my video late dog Lola. I'm not savvy at computers could someone help me

5 Replies
LordVako
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Homepage to default? Elaborate please
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
To change the default home page in Samsung Internet, tap the three-lines menu in the bottom right corner. Tap the settings icon that looks like a gear. Tap "Homepage". The top four options will allow you to choose what you want for your browser homepage. 1705540332081.jpg
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
@cfan you should be able to find your lost photos on Google photos. Usually Google backs up photos by default. You can find the pre installed google photos app on your phone, or, if it's not there download it from the play store. You can also access the site in any web browser by going here https://photos.google.com. make sure you are signed into your google account. If you sre also backing up to Samsung cloud, you should be sble to find them there, as well.
cfan
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have all photos but I can't get the videos of our late dog Lola
0 Likes
Solution
cfan
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I found how to fix it. Just go to the 3 bars on the left side of the app and follow the promps foohly me I just didn't think of that right now. Everything is back to default. Thanks for answering.