JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Microphone doesn't work on a start of a phone call Galaxy J3

(Topic created: 07-03-2018 07:28 AM)
user7VJR8KTf2b
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

When I answer or make a phone call, people can't hear what I'm saying. Its like the microphone is off. If I turn on and off the speakerphone then the regular microphone will work fine.. It only does it at the start of a phone call. Please help

110 Replies
userCRMKR9oRav
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@userlwO8ZW0yG4wrote:

You can only speak aloud because I think the background noise filtering algorithm of the phone is faulty and if the speech volume is low, the speech can be filtered out of the microphone sound. Conclusion: The design of the samsung j3 2016 model is faulty.

0 Likes
userdRXvvd9qq3
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

So in this article, We are providing Whirlpool Customer care numbers, Whirlpool Customer service numbers, Whirlpool service hours, whirlpool washing machine service center numbers and a lot more about whirlpool.

0 Likes
userIZ1QEu80Pn
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Solution--- grab a sewing needle and there are 3 holes on the bottom of the phone, 1 is charging 2 is headphone jack, 3 LITTLE hole that is the microphone, insert the needle there and drag it back along the sides to clear the whole of microscopic debri from the hole that is blocking the sound to get to the mic.
0 Likes
userkTe5Bu5SnY
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have the Samsung J3. Its only 2 years old. I just got service hooked up on it and the phone was working fine when I made calls but then it stopped working. When I call people, I can hear them, but they can't hear me. I tried doing the speakerphone thing, but it doesnt help. I just got the phone. 

0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hey Guys, can I get the following information?

Model Number

Baseband Version

Carrier

0 Likes
usertgrp4x1Hin
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

0 Likes
userKZsDeCAnHF
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

SMJ330FN

J330FNXXU3ARC1

Three mobile 

I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@userKZsDeCAnHF: Just to confirm, was your device purchased in the US? 

0 Likes
userKZsDeCAnHF
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

No, in the UK. Is this just US? I was just searching for people having the same difficulties as me and I came across this thread.

0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I completely understand. We only have the ability to support within the US on this Community page. Please visit the following link for support in your area. 

http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

0 Likes