JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My galaxy m14 5g's battery life drastically drops after gaming

(Topic created: Wednesday)
M14_5G_Is_Underrated
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

The highest battery life I could get was 21 hours after calibrating. And now it is 12 hours average after using it and playing games. Is gaming harming my battery life? Should I stop playing games in order to keep my battery life high?

3 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

It should be obvious that gaming takes a lot of battery power - the screen is on, the processor is working harder all while performing the other functions of the phone.  The gaming is not "harming" your battery, but it is certainly not doing any favors. The function of the battery is to power your device, when you use the power, the battery depletes.  You cannot use your power and have it too.  

0 Likes
meself
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Gaming and even using wifi or data will affect the battery life
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured for: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes