JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My phone isn't showing the incoming Caller ID?

(Topic created: 08-31-2023 08:07 AM)
GangsterGma57
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Why doesn't my phone show the incoming caller ID? It shows the phone number but not the name of the person calling unless it's already in my contacts. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
From your Dialer>three dots top right>Settings>is there an option for Caller ID/Spam protection? If you're not seeing this, kindly reach out to your carrier for more assistance. They will be able to provide a resolution for you. 🙂

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
From your Dialer>three dots top right>Settings>is there an option for Caller ID/Spam protection? If you're not seeing this, kindly reach out to your carrier for more assistance. They will be able to provide a resolution for you. 🙂
GangsterGma57
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes, I do have the 3 dots and the Caller ID/Spam protection. I already have that enabled but all it gives me is the phone number, not the name of the person calling. That's what I want to see!! Thank you for your help 🙂
GangsterGma57
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Wait 🤔 should I still reach out to my carrier? I have Spectrum and they suck 😱🤦🏼🤷🏼 lol
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
😂🤣 Well... it couldn't hurt to try. It's usually within their realm of responsibility to fix these kind of problems. If they're unable to assist, please let me know.
GangsterGma57
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Ok, thank you!!!