JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My weather app won't change from Celsius to Fahrenheit

(Topic created: 04-15-2021 09:56 AM)
userxrkxiq40BD
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have tried to change my weather app from Celsius to Farinheit but it will not change what do i need to do. I have an A12

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Good morning, 

Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to assist you further. 

Can you please submit a log using our Samsung Members app when you are experiencing these symptoms so our weather apps team can assist you further:

Step 1. Download Samsung Members app from the Galaxy Store

Step 2. Open the Samsung members app > log in with Samsung Account > Explore > press the "+" sign

Step 3. Add Frequency/issue description and send

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Wassep
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Open the weather app, select the 3 bars on the top left, then select the gear icon on the top right to open settings. And then under "Unit" select F instead of C.
0 Likes
userxrkxiq40BD
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I did that but it will not stay
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Good morning, 

Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to assist you further. 

Can you please submit a log using our Samsung Members app when you are experiencing these symptoms so our weather apps team can assist you further:

Step 1. Download Samsung Members app from the Galaxy Store

Step 2. Open the Samsung members app > log in with Samsung Account > Explore > press the "+" sign

Step 3. Add Frequency/issue description and send

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.