Original topic:

No way to sync Google photos and Samsung gallery anymore.

(Topic created: Monday)
PPKNexus
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

It's pretty obvious the scumbaggery going on here on behalf of Samsung. Samsung has removed any easy pathways to syncing your g Photos and the gallery app, while also forcing all other apps like Instagram to use the gallery. It's a very clear attempt of gradually forcing everybody into their ecosystem. Samsung has also removed many other options in order to pick alternate default apps. 

I'm writing this to say that I see what you're doing, it's painfully obvious. The only reason anybody uses your garbage products is because your hardware is tentatively the best outside of the iPhone ecosystem. 

If the Linux phone ever becomes a viable option, you best believe that on that day, I'm throwing any and all Samsung phones that I own directly into the wood chipper! 

0 Likes
5 Replies
benbelastone76
Constellation
Options
PPKNexus. You obviously own the best brand phone made on your planet. Observation. You did say when some litte brain other brand or ""IF" some other magical fairy company that has for decades not been able to make a better product. You would then throw all of your SAMSUNG straight into the trash. #IPhone sucks
0 Likes
benbelastone76
Constellation
Options
I mean right?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

My photos sync with Google. Every single one-even ones I don't need backed up there. So I don't understand what you are talking about. Did you accidentally turn off sync? There are 2 reasons it won't sync 1) you turned off sync, 2) you used up your free storage allotment in Google and did not pay for more or offload any photos.

userBMg4No8NNK
Constellation
Options
Just use the SHARE option
0 Likes
Cindysch
Constellation
Options
Does anyone know why when I move pictures to an album or moves them but also leaves them in my camera photos. So I have duplicate photos. I want to move them to albums but move it out of the camera roll.
0 Likes