JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notifications DEAFENING volume on Bluetooth, Modes not helping?

(Topic created: a month ago)
MaddieW
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

When I'm connected to Bluetooth speakers, all notifications come through at a DEAFENING volume no matter the music or phone volume. I have notifications set to 6% volume in Home mode but this still happens. For some reason this doesn't seem to happen with headphones, only speakers.

So I made a routine that's supposed to turn on when I connect to each one of my speakers (all individually named in the routine) and then turn my notifications to vibrate. But it won't turn on automatically when I connect to a speaker. I keep forgetting to turn it on manually and getting my ears blasted to bits when I get a text.

Anyone else have this issue? What else can I do besides setting all notifications to silent all the time?
3 Replies
rusty7605
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Cannot get my bose earbuds to pair up anymore
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

--------------------------------------------
Please make your own post instead of posting in an unrelated thread. Go to the front page of the community app and click the big blue "new post" button, choose a category and write your post. That way the community members will be more likely to see it and give you a response, it will also help others who may be looking for the same solution. Posting in the middle of an unrelated post, is not going to help you or anyone else and it's rude and distracting to the original poster.

Solution
MaddieW
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
UPDATE: I think I have resolved the issue by adding my music app to the list of routine conditions. It now turns on and off properly. Mystifying, but functional.