Original topic:

OneUI 6.1 update (not a complaint)

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
realaud
Black Hole
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I just want to say that seeing all the complaints and problems about this update, I was really afraid to install it. I was actually really hoping that it would skip the A54s entirely, as I finally got all my settings just the way I want them.

I am very pleased that my update went without a hiccup. No problems of any kind that I can tell. Everything works as before. After the update I did use Good Guardians' App Booster to optimize everything, but I don't really know if my phone would have been fine anyway. It does seem a little peppier, but I don't know if that's because of the update itself or the App Booster.

Also, I did keep a list of the potential problems and the suggested fixes, just in case šŸ˜

3 Replies
Rayzer
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Most of the concerns seemed unfounded. I'm loving the new features. I was able to do most of them prior to the update, but it took several steps. Like Circle to search. It just keeps getting better!
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the latest features. Please make sure you update Google Play Services and Google Play Security apps to the latest version.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It takes a few days for your phone to learn your habits and what applications are being used, especially after a major update, and the Samsung Good Guardians app is a fantastic app to use after a major One Ui update, Especially the Battery Guardians app and the Application booster, plus some features and settings may be different from the older One Ui version, I personally clear the cache from the phones partition and then run the Good Guardians app after a major update