Original topic:

Opinions on the Samsung Galaxy A54 5g

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Jennlucas92
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I just wanted other people who have this phone to give their opinions on it. I just got IT AND love it so far but am I gonna regret those words?? Lol. Any input at all would be greatly appreciated. I had the a14 5g right b4 this one so it's like brand new less than 3 weeks old so I could always switch back but not if the upgrade stands by its name. Is it better??? I mean significantly better in the sense to call it an "UPGRADE " JW. 
TY

5 Replies
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I had the A13 before, and I really like the A54. I like the customizable options, and the music apps sound great. I use Onedrive by Microsoft, and it integrates really well. I also like the built-in wifi protection! I tried Bixby, but I will have to wait until it evolves. That's probably the only negative I can comment on. I do like Google Gemini as well. I think it's great!
Jennlucas92
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you for your time to respond. Have a lovely day !!
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You too! Thank you.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I really like my A54 and have not had a single problem with it since I put it in service in November '23. I previously had an S10 lite and I do not see this as a downgrade, I see no difference in performance or functionality.

0 Likes
Iamchaos13
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Have had it sinse it was released. No issues at all. If you Havent already, download Good lock app to fully customize everything on your phone from custom themes to Double tapping the back of your phone to open certain functions.