Original topic:

Samsung A14 2023

(Topic created: Saturday)
Longhair73
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm looking for help with my phone because I cannot get it to download anything from Google Play Store every time I hit install it says something's wrong I called T-Mobile they run diagnostic on it and said it was on Samsung side can you please help? Thank you. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Is there a specific error message, or just says "oops, something went wrong"?  Are you signed into your Google account? Does this happen on wi-fi or mobile data?  If it happens on mobile, it may be because your Play store settings are to only download over wi-fi. You can change that setting by opening the Play store, clicking on your initial/avatar, choosing settings and then going to the Network preferences section and taping that.  You can then choose to download over any network.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Is there a specific error message, or just says "oops, something went wrong"?  Are you signed into your Google account? Does this happen on wi-fi or mobile data?  If it happens on mobile, it may be because your Play store settings are to only download over wi-fi. You can change that setting by opening the Play store, clicking on your initial/avatar, choosing settings and then going to the Network preferences section and taping that.  You can then choose to download over any network.

Longhair73
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
When I hit install at the bottom it says something went wrong please try again but I will look and see if I'm signed in to my Google account and follow through with it instructions that you have gave me thank you for your time and your information!! Have a great day!!👌👍