Original topic:

Samsung Notes: Inadvertently Pinned note to desktop.

(Topic created: Thursday)
JimD1050
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hi Folks,

I was creating a new note in Samsung notes, but drawing a quick floorplan with my pen. I somehow hit the "pin" button by mistake and now an icon appears when the phone is in sleep mode. If I touch the icon, as grayed out version of my diagram appears. There appear to be icons to close and otherwise edit the file, but they are also grayed out and get no reaction when I tap or press them with pen nor finger. How do I unpin this PITA? Also, I cannot find it in any of my folders!!!

Thank you all in advance!

Jim D
13 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Just tossing things out here now. You said it responds to double tap, does that bring you to the home screen?  If it does, when you are on the home screen can you do anything?  Your photo actually looks like it landed on the AOD.  If you can get to your settings from the home screen, you can just turn the AOD off. Or maybe you can edit the AOD in Good Lock/lock star

0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hi. This video looks like what you posted, with the pen, arrow, and x. Looks like he had to tap the x a few times. Hope this helps https://youtu.be/5aCc1nRzRRo?feature=shared
JimD1050
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
NAILED IT!!!! Thank you very much! And "realaud", thank you also... you were heading there!!!
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Happy to help!