JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Uninstall Parental Controls Samsung Galaxy A33 5G?

(Topic created: 12-17-2022 03:34 AM)
George4
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

After installing and setting up the Parental Controls to this phone, I had set up an app timer and the Google family link. Afterwards I have deleted the family group from Google and now I cannot uninstall the Parental Controls app from the phone. The app timer is still valid and the button to disable administrative access to Parental Controls is greyed out. How do I fix it so that I can disable administrative access to Parental Controls and uninstall the app from the phone, thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, welcome to the Samsung community! I understand your concerns with disabling Parental Controls and I will be more than happy to assist you. 

Keep in mind you cannot stop supervising your child's account until they are at least 13 years old. Google may still limit the access to age restricted content on their services. 

1. On the parent device, open the Google Family Link App

2. Tap the child's account that you will no longer supervise 

3. Tap Manage under settings and then tap Account Info 

4. Tap the Stop Supervision and follow the instructions to confirm your understanding about how Stopping Supervision will affect your child's access

5. Tap the checkbox and then tap Stop Supervision and follow the instructions 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, welcome to the Samsung community! I understand your concerns with disabling Parental Controls and I will be more than happy to assist you. 

Keep in mind you cannot stop supervising your child's account until they are at least 13 years old. Google may still limit the access to age restricted content on their services. 

1. On the parent device, open the Google Family Link App

2. Tap the child's account that you will no longer supervise 

3. Tap Manage under settings and then tap Account Info 

4. Tap the Stop Supervision and follow the instructions to confirm your understanding about how Stopping Supervision will affect your child's access

5. Tap the checkbox and then tap Stop Supervision and follow the instructions