JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

AR Emoji Studio says it needs to update but gets an error "No apps available to complete this action"

(Topic created: 03-18-2024 04:08 PM)
DemonSlayerTanjiro
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

When I try to go in to AR emoji (and this just barely started happening) it comes up with this thing that says 'Update AR Emoji Studio You need to update AR Emoji Studio to continue.' 🤨🤔🫤Then has the options: CANCEL and UPDATE. When I hit update it says this, 'No apps avaliable to complete this action' I'm so confused.😫 I mean, my mom does have parental controls on my phone,🫤 but I don't think the things that she is limiting me from, should effect this. 😟I need help . 😫😫😫 .I have a Galaxy A14 5G.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MelissaD
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Demonslayer, first ask Mom to be sure parental limits aren't affecting your ability to update. If this isn't the case, go directly to Samsung Galaxy store or play store and try updating the app there. Make sure the app is installed. You can also try force-stopping the app, clearing the cache and clearing the data in SETTINGS》Apps》AR Emoji Studio. Then restart the app.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
MelissaD
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Demonslayer, first ask Mom to be sure parental limits aren't affecting your ability to update. If this isn't the case, go directly to Samsung Galaxy store or play store and try updating the app there. Make sure the app is installed. You can also try force-stopping the app, clearing the cache and clearing the data in SETTINGS》Apps》AR Emoji Studio. Then restart the app.
DemonSlayerTanjiro
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you. I'll try it. I appreciate it!🥹
MelissaD
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You're most welcome!
DemonSlayerTanjiro
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
🙂
0 Likes
NicoNi4Lyfe
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Too many messages......Day 2 lol
DemonSlayerTanjiro
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Wow! My dad (step dad) is 6'4", that's cool.😎
I'm 5'7" 1/2

Awwww thanks 😊

I'm not able to send any more messages. 😕 So, too many messages.........Day 3 lol 😆
NicoNi4Lyfe
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Omg noooooo......and wow, now I don't feel tall anymore lol.

Ok talk later!!
DemonSlayerTanjiro
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yep! Bye
0 Likes