Original topic:

Update on last post-Galaxy A15

(Topic created: yesterday)
DeDe6
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hey I just discovered the diagnostic to this app, and I'm very impressed. I was able to find out that my SD card is damaged. I'm still wondering why the phone wouldn't recognize the other card I used, but it's old. So before I contact Samsung directly, I'm getting a brand new card. I've just realized that I need to check out these Samsung apps before I jump to conclusions. Any recommendations would be helpful šŸ™‚ 
8 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@DeDe6 Just FYI, you can add to your previous post instead of starting a new one. Then that post becomes a resource for someone in the future with the same type of issue. 

DeDe6
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks. Sorry about that. I was going to add to the other post but wasn't sure if I could. Next time I'll know
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have an A15 5G with micro sd card installed, no problems. Don't use knock off sd cards, stick with the majors Samsung, Sandisk , etc can use up to 1TB micro sd card.

Cheers
3Fees
DeDe6
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks. I was looking at a Sandisk 64GB. Is that too much? I don't remember what my old card was in GB
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No that's fine, I'm using a 64GB micro sd card right now.

Cheers
3Fees
DeDe6
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks šŸ˜Š Probably will get a card reader, too
0 Likes
meself
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
As for the SD cards in the manual it should say what the memory limit is or easy to find in a search scan disk I have always used no problems
nyrobi
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Help! VM says it's the wrong PW and I've used the same for years.
0 Likes