Original topic:

Website Not Working on Samsung Galaxy A51 – Need Help!

(Topic created: a week ago)
johnclint
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello Samsung Community

I'm experiencing an issue where my website Menumap isn't functioning properly on my Samsung Galaxy A51. It loads perfectly fine on other devices but for some reason it’s either very slow or certain features aren’t working on the A51.

Has anyone else encountered similar problems with websites not working correctly on this device What could be causing this and are there any specific troubleshooting steps I should follow to resolve the issue

Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance for your help

0 Likes
3 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I would caution anyone from clicking an unknown website posted by a new poster.
0 Likes
johnclint
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello longhiker, I linked the website just to make my point clear. I am willing to remove it if there is any issue or you can just help me without clicking it

0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I think you have to be on a computer and open developer tools, add your device pixel ratio, agent string, and unchecked the others under settings devices, and then toggle device toolbar ctrl shift M, and should display what your phone sees on your website. Dimensions toolbar will have the device you added abs you just click that. From there I'm not sure but it gives the style measurements you may need to adjust so you can view it properly, I'm really not sure about all this I'm learning.
0 Likes