JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Apps moved to Secure Folder still shows on my home screen and other screens

(Topic created: a month ago)
SwampyViking
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

After I set up Secure Folder, and move the apps or info into the folder, the apps still show on my home screen or other screens? Any input on how to fix this or make it work fluidly? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
izephyr
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Actually, you cannot move an App to Secure Folder. Secure Folder makes a copy of the app there. If you want that the app will not be visible in your home screen, you can uninstall it from the primary home screen after adding it to Secure Folder.

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some ā™”

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
izephyr
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Actually, you cannot move an App to Secure Folder. Secure Folder makes a copy of the app there. If you want that the app will not be visible in your home screen, you can uninstall it from the primary home screen after adding it to Secure Folder.

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some ā™”
SwampyViking
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you!
0 Likes
izephyr
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Please mark my answer as Accept as Solution from the options if that helps.

0 Likes
Passwords
Constellation
Options
I moved a list of logins I had into a secure folder and need to know how to gain access to that folder please
0 Likes