Original topic:

Why can't i mirror??

(Topic created: Saturday)
anthony1993
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Why can't i mirror my phone (samsung galaxy a14) to my tv? Or any smart tv for that matter???
5 Replies
MrsRobertC69
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Psycho
0 Likes
Mitka
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Whom is psycho?
0 Likes
MrsRobertC69
Constellation
Options
Im sorry thought you were someone else
0 Likes
z5lar
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
There could be several reasons why you're unable to mirror your Samsung Galaxy A14 to your TV. Here are some common issues and troubleshooting steps to help you:

### 1. **Check Compatibility**
- Ensure your TV supports screen mirroring (Miracast or another compatible protocol). Not all smart TVs support screen mirroring natively.
- Verify that your Galaxy A14 supports screen mirroring. Most modern Samsung phones support this feature.

### 2. **Update Software**
- Make sure both your TV and Galaxy A14 are updated to the latest software versions. Firmware updates often include improvements and bug fixes.

### 3. **Ensure Both Devices Are on the Same Network**
- Your phone and TV need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.

### 4. **Enable Screen Mirroring on the TV**
- On your TV, go to the screen mirroring or input/source menu and select screen mirroring.

### 5. **Use the Smart View Feature on Your Phone**
- Open the **Quick Settings** panel on your Galaxy A14 by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- Look for **Smart View** and tap on it.
- Select your TV from the list of available devices.

### 6. **Restart Both Devices**
- Restart both your TV and your phone to refresh their network connections.

### 7. **Check for Interference**
- Ensure there are no other devices or interference affecting the Wi-Fi connection.

### 8. **Reset Network Settings on Your Phone**
- Go to **Settings** > **General management** > **Reset** > **Reset network settings**.

### 9. **Try a Third-Party App**
- If the built-in Smart View feature doesn't work, try using a third-party app like "Google Home" or "ApowerMirror".

### 10. **Check for Device Restrictions**
- Some TVs have settings that restrict device connections. Check your TV's settings to ensure there are no restrictions in place.

If none of these steps work, you might want to consult your TV's manual or contact customer support for your TV and phone for further assistance.
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I know there's a link to windows app that works the way I think you want for phone but not aware it's possible from phone to tv
0 Likes