Original topic:

Why is message block active, how to undo?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Fred89
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

So today my friend tried to send me ab message but it keep saying message block is active what does that means, I never blocked her and she's not on my blocked list we was texting yesterday and now today it's saying this, pls help

0 Likes
10 Replies
userra
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This happened to me once with my carrier I didn't want to be charged for chargeable text and picture messages and for my carrier I enabled that option myself and got those messages. It could also be from the recipient blocking you but this also happened when my friend didn't pay her bill and didn't block me.
0 Likes
Fred89
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah that's what I'm thinking because it's saying receiver can't receive messages
userra
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Try using social media to contact your friend then. That's what I did as she had internet.
0 Likes
Fred89
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah I'll try whatsapp
userra
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I believe that relies on an active phone line to be in service. I could be wrong.
0 Likes
Fred89
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I sent her a msg it went through but she hasn't replied back
0 Likes
Fred89
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Her account is active it says
0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You could always call her . Or you could wait I will try and block myself on my other phone and see if I get a message like that. .
0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I blocked my Samsung from my iPhone and still got the message using T mobile digits app looks like that is a bug., but the iPhone got no notification and I did not get a message block using Google messages on Samsung.
0 Likes