JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"Start download data from Cloud" popup when playing some games

(Topic created: 09-23-2023 02:53 PM)
KaidenC72
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Whenever I try to open some games, this pops up on the bottom of my screen and I have no idea how to fix it. I downloaded the Cloud app but found out you have to pay monthly for it which I'm definitely not doing that. My phone is the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. If anyone can help I'll appreciate it a bunch.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

HI there, welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out about this. Most likely, this is a third-party application causing the behavior. What is the name of this Cloud app? The usual ones (One Drive, Google Drive) have certain amounts of free storage, and won't force you to pay to use them. If it is popping up on multiple unrelated games, one of your recently downloaded apps is likely the cause, and you would need to uninstall some until you found the culprit. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

HI there, welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out about this. Most likely, this is a third-party application causing the behavior. What is the name of this Cloud app? The usual ones (One Drive, Google Drive) have certain amounts of free storage, and won't force you to pay to use them. If it is popping up on multiple unrelated games, one of your recently downloaded apps is likely the cause, and you would need to uninstall some until you found the culprit. 

0 Likes