JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

screen shot button gone and holding down volume and power does not work to take screen shot

(Topic created: 05-20-2024 11:30 AM)
Members_dOXPemv
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I did the update which was great except I cannot take a screen shot now.  The button is gone.  Holding volume and power buttons, even quickly, does not work to take a screen shot. Neither does swiping the screen work.  I thought I saw a solution on my phone, but either that is gone or it is in a certain app and I don't know which one.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_dOXPemv
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you.  That had not worked, but I saw someone post something about Accessibility.  I don't know what I just toggled off or on, but the suggestion you just gave is working.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@Members_dOXPemv To take a screenshot don't "hold" the buttons. You click volume down and the side button at the same time. 

0 Likes
Solution
Members_dOXPemv
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you.  That had not worked, but I saw someone post something about Accessibility.  I don't know what I just toggled off or on, but the suggestion you just gave is working.

0 Likes
CandyceB
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Try pushing volume down and power buttons simultaneously for 1-2 seconds, release, and quickly repeat (almost like a "double click"). Hope this helps!
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you swipe down from the top twice there should be a button to take o screen shot that you can toggle to take a pic.