JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth connection issues connecting with devices

(Topic created: 04-20-2022 03:03 PM)
userdgwkPZyFtl
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I noticed lately that Samsung has been having issues with connecting with headsets. It will connect initially; then, it fluctuates as you talk. I hope something can be done in regards to this issue. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options

You can try the troubleshooting here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226 

If the device was previously connected, you may need to remove the devices in order to allow a new connection.

If this doesn't help, reproduce the issue and report it to Samsung members app > get help > error report.

Additionally, you can have the phone evaluated at an authorized service center: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ 

View solution in context

15 Replies
Moeskyy
Constellation
Options
This happens with my s22 ultra and apple pods. They disconnect and then reconnect on and off all the time.. could be the pods but never had this issue with my note 20 ultra 5g
userdgwkPZyFtl
Constellation
Options
It's happen with different headset. I have tried it with 3 different pods
0 Likes
Options
Happens with my samsung buds2 constantly. If resets and cache clears don't help you then I guess we are in the same boat.
0 Likes
Vampy2
Astronaut
Options
I need help am trying to connect my airpods 2nd gen to my phone but I can't see it. I need help.
0 Likes
Moeskyy
Constellation
Options
Make sure the Bluetooth on the airpods 2nd Gen is on meaning white light flashing and make sure the Bluetooth is on. On the device and should find it and pair it..
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options

Submit an error report after replicating the issue
Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

0 Likes
Members_XyHbBUy
Constellation
Options

I dont even have a month, with my s22 ultra. It has already crashed my apps and also bluetooth not connecting. Example, i had it connected to my car and the audio was coming out of my phone, same thing happened with my galaxy buds, like what in the world Samsung, I left you over 8 years ago and the same things continues to happen. Apps crashing, phone laggy, and so much more, yes you have limiteless customization, however, at the cost of having your phone exposed with viruses malware, which I dont have since I check for that on a regular basis with Samsung, but still gettting all these issues. Never had I ever had an issue with my iPhone, cant wait for the 14 to come out to GLADLY! Trade in this piece of garbage, nothing but issues, its their normal I should've known better, I will not to switch to you again this is my last time as a consumer for you.

Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Call support or sell your phone and get that Apple when it comes out.
EdMon
Halo
Options

certainly the Bluetooth in the S22 Ultra have some problems, for whatever reason 40% of the time I have to set up again with my Tundra, and each time is a pain to get the cell to pair ...not talking about the connection issues or sticking keys that sometimes stuck and does not work as well. I got to live with 2 back up phones now, one for travel, because this phone will not get any network abroad and other because the low reception at my house. It is just an expensive camera so far.

Unhappy Galaxy S22 ULTRA - For  those that come here just to throw a stone instead simply help about your experience, please , just go away

0 Likes