JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can I game on the galaxy book3

(Topic created: 11-19-2023 05:45 PM)
allangm93
Astronaut
Options
Computers
So I'm not super knowledgeable about computers or gaming needs. I play some old school games on steam and my wife plays Sims. Can the newer galaxy laptops handle that or would we need a real gaming computer by asus,razer, etc.? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Computers
Thanks for that! The laptop you indicated should be fine for your intended use. With integrated graphics, you should able to play mid-tier games at reasonable settings. If you want to play AAA titles, you will start to run into issues. While Alienware, Asus, and Razer make powerhouse computers, in my opinion they tend to be overpriced. What you might be looking for is a computer with a comparable processor and RAM, but with a decent dedicated graphics chip inside.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
Computers
Could you post a link to the laptop model you're referring?
0 Likes
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Computers
Thanks for that! The laptop you indicated should be fine for your intended use. With integrated graphics, you should able to play mid-tier games at reasonable settings. If you want to play AAA titles, you will start to run into issues. While Alienware, Asus, and Razer make powerhouse computers, in my opinion they tend to be overpriced. What you might be looking for is a computer with a comparable processor and RAM, but with a decent dedicated graphics chip inside.
0 Likes
allangm93
Astronaut
Options
Computers
Awesome, thanks!
0 Likes