JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cant connect back to home wifi after lid closed

(Topic created: 12-13-2021 06:35 PM)
userRX6x9kYu5l
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

i recently got a Windows 10 Galaxy Book Pro 360, 15".  at home im connected to my regular home wifi.  then i close the lid and take with me in the car (computer goes to sleep).  i come back home, open lid, and cant get the computer to connect back to my home wifi for the life of me.  the only thing i can do is restart the computer which is stupid how i have to do that.  

what are some tips you guys can offer to connect back online?  I have tried disconnecting, forgetting, and resigning on.  no luck.  computer sat in car the whole time, didnt connect to any other wifi while out of the house.  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

On the Windows taskbar, select the search icon, type in Device Manager and select it. In the Device Manager, look for Network Adapters and select it. Look for the Intel AX210 adapter, right click in it, and uninstall. Restart the PC, and the adapter will automatically install itself.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

Hello, I understand having wi-fi issues can be frustrating. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the wireless adapter in the device manager?

0 Likes
userRX6x9kYu5l
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

how do i do that?  not sure how to reinstall the wireless adapter?

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

On the Windows taskbar, select the search icon, type in Device Manager and select it. In the Device Manager, look for Network Adapters and select it. Look for the Intel AX210 adapter, right click in it, and uninstall. Restart the PC, and the adapter will automatically install itself.

0 Likes