JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxybook odyssey won't power on

(Topic created: 07-10-2022 07:06 PM)
AshtonShah
Astronaut
Options
Computers

So I purchased a Galaxybook Odyssey 32Gb gaming laptop with 1TB of space and after just a few hours it won't start up. I took it to a repair shop, asked Samsung about it, and nobody can figure it out. So I returned it. I found another exact same laptop for sale (Open box!) And thought there's no way it could happen twice. Yet I brought the laptop home and sure enough a few hours later, the laptop is not turning on. The keyboard will briefly light up and shut down, and the power light will blink blue a couple times. 

I just can't believe Samsung would make a laptop this badly. I have tried two of these and both just won't start up after just 2 to 3 hours of use. 
How is this possible? Anyone else has any experience with the Galaxybook Odyssey laptops? Have you had any luck with these? 
Thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your laptop not starting. Since this is occurring, I would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps in the link below. If those do not work, then this will require service, but as you have just recently purchased the laptop I would recommend taking it back for an exchange.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your laptop not starting. Since this is occurring, I would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps in the link below. If those do not work, then this will require service, but as you have just recently purchased the laptop I would recommend taking it back for an exchange.

AshtonShah
Astronaut
Options
Computers
Thanks for the reply. I exchanged it for a new one.
0 Likes