JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Samsung laptop won't start up properly

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 06:52 AM)
user9W4SoWiFrF
Astronaut
Options
Computers

So, while using the laptop one day, i turn it off, it tells me the computer was unable to shut down properly and then when I try to restart it, it just is stuck in the Samsung logo that fades on and off every 4-5 seconds. FYI, I have already tried f2 and loading normal configuration and that doesn't seem to work here. Any suggestions.

Edit: I have windows 10 pre-installed on my laptop, and there is no disk drive available.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

I understand that having your PC not start up can be frustrating. if the PC is telling you there is no drive available, then you will need to have the device serviced. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and I will be happy to assist further. If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

I understand that having your PC not start up can be frustrating. if the PC is telling you there is no drive available, then you will need to have the device serviced. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and I will be happy to assist further. If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

0 Likes