JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

NP730QDA Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha - Wireless Adapter Vanished and no update

(Topic created: 07-10-2022 08:39 AM)
userDzfXLg2cxn
Constellation
Options
Computers

As you can see from my long subject title my wireless adapter has vanished from my new laptop and Samsung has no resolution. I chatted for over an hour and doing the basic steps, and attempts to update, restart, uninstall, usb load from intels website of AX201 wifi/wireless driver. Still my Alpha loads windows with no wireless drivers.  

Device Manager shows the Wifi 6AX201 present but not working. 

Samsung drivers page for this model 730QDA has no driver page. 

anyone run into this? anyone have a driver for this Alpha... 

samsung.png

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user4AO1qrD0uk
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Try starting the computer in safe mode, uninstalling the Wifi Adapter and bluetooth (they are the same card).  Turn the power off on your computer for 30 seconds, then reinstall the drivers.  This happens to my desktop frequently and is a known issue with Windows 10.

View solution in context

3 Replies
NukeLife
Comet
Options
Computers
Looks like it might have failed
0 Likes
userDzfXLg2cxn
Constellation
Options
Computers

so I uninstalled the Intel Wifi6 AX201 driver. Then installed the one from intels websit for the AX201 Samsung Alpha2 laptop.  same results installs successfully but shows ! error . 

samsung2.png

0 Likes
Solution
user4AO1qrD0uk
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Try starting the computer in safe mode, uninstalling the Wifi Adapter and bluetooth (they are the same card).  Turn the power off on your computer for 30 seconds, then reinstall the drivers.  This happens to my desktop frequently and is a known issue with Windows 10.