JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pro book 360 pro - blue light on but no screen

(Topic created: 02-15-2022 06:37 AM)
userOoixVNn3DY
Constellation
Options
Computers

This is happening me for second time but exist a fast solution because wait until the battery is dead is painful... and I need to use the computer and someone knows why this happened?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with this occurring with your laptop, Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the link below? 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109614/

If the troubleshooting steps did not help above then this will require service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators to have service processed
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Fatenyl
Halo
Options
Computers
Reboot.Not a factory reset but a reboot press and hold power and volume up
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with this occurring with your laptop, Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the link below? 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109614/

If the troubleshooting steps did not help above then this will require service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators to have service processed
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Computers
It sometimes goes into a deep sleep. I have one and it has happened. Stick an external hard drive into it usually wakes right up. Also, adjust your performance battery and power cord settings. Make sure the firmware is updated. samsung update, they update the bios often.
0 Likes
happyendn67
Astronaut
Options
Computers
Take care of your own . Love and kisses
0 Likes